ONLINE CONSULTATION - 1 SESSION
Book an online consultation call with Web Parton. This is an in-depth session that cover Free Range Dogs training techniques and answers your questions about your specific situation with your dog or dogs. This session is for us to assess where you and your dog are right now, and how to achieve your goals. This session also include an overview of our extended 3 session consultation program to see if we are the right fit for you (in case you require further sessions). This call / online meeting will provide you and your dog/s the opportunity to explore and increase your comfort levels with training techniques and prepare for the next step.
DURATION: 45 mins
ONLINE CONSULTATION - 3 SESSIONS
Each session will culminate in an individualized “homework assignment” based on your needs and designed to provide practice in between online sessions. These 3-session consultations may be repeated for further training as desired. Training tools and equipment, recommended by Web, will enhance the training experience. We will cover the following:
- A focused review and assessment of where you and your dog are right now and how to achieve your goals
- Customized consultations designed for your current level of skills and confidence in handling your dog and the area where you hike (ie: desert vs forest)
- Overview of the tools & equipment necessary to safely free your dog on a trail
- Discussion on your dog and its genetics and how that will influence and translate into your dog’s behaviors off-lead.
- Opportunity to practice and receive feedback with customized homework assignments
- Review of the current available electronics for dog training: GPS and training technology and how to use them
- Dogs respect and respond to confidence. Learn how to feel confident and therefore project confidence when your dog is off-lead
DURATION: 45 mins
For In-Person Trainings, which happen “out in the field” on your local hiking trails or open areas, Web will come to you. These 3-Day trainings will provide participants and their dogs practical real-life experiences living the Free Range Dog lifestyle. These trainings require a minimum of 6 dogs up to a maximum of 12 to be most effective, with no limit on the number of human companions in attendance. In-Person Trainings are a perfect opportunity for hiking friends and clubs to train together. In order to get the most out of this training, it is recommended that you attend with the training tools and equipment recommended by Web on the website. You will be given training on utilizing these tools and then given the opportunity to practice in real life on your favorite trail during the training. The goal for all dogs and their companions will be to develop the skills and confidence to live the Free Range Dogs Lifestyle while out hiking in nature together.
- Pricing for a 3-Day In-Person Training for a group of 6 dogs (minimum) is $975 per dog.
- For groups of 7-12 dogs, pricing will be $875 per dog.
- Additional costs will include travel and lodging expenses.
Online Virtual Consultation is included to allow for organization and planning.
Other In-Person Training Options
- One-Day In-Person Trainings are available for a group of up to 6 dogs priced at $3,750 plus additional costs of travel and lodging expenses. Online Virtual Consultation is included to allow for organization and planning.
- Individualized In-Person Trainings for single clients are available for:
- 1-Day-Training at $1,750 plus travel and lodging expenses; and
- 3-Day-Training at $4,750 plus travel and lodging expenses.
- Online Virtual Consultation is included to allow for organization and planning.
Participants will receive all of the training objectives listed above with online consultations PLUS:
- Hands-On individualized Free Range Dog assessment for each dog and its handler/s
- Web will demonstrate and coach you in real life on how to utilize the recommended tools and equipment to train your dog
- Web will be available to personally address any problems with dog behavior and to demonstrate his training axiom of spotting problems and preventing them before they become a problem
- Graduates of this intensive in-person training will have the tools they need to confidently and safely live the Free Range Dogs Lifestyle
SEMINARS / LIVE EVENTS
Web Parton is available for one-time seminars and appearances at live Events. Seminars are designed for larger groups of people and held in a setting that allows for the use of audio-visuals on a stage (i.e.: a Club House or Community Room in a residential area or a library, which is selected and reserved by the client, etc.). During the seminar, Web will provide a thorough exploration of all the elements necessary for you and your dog to live the Free Range Dogs Lifestyle. This will include training demonstrations, including the use of training equipment and training commands for your dog. This is also a wonderful opportunity to have all your questions answered about the realities of hiking with your dog unleashed. Benefit from Web’s extensive life experiences with dogs and life in the outdoors, and his natural storyteller’s persona to encourage and inspire you to free your dog out on the range.
Pricing as follows:
- Groups of 20-35: $325 per person
- Groups of 36-50: $275 per person
- Groups of 51 Plus: $225 per person
Additional costs will include travel and lodging expenses.
#This option provides the most latitude to customize topics according to the group’s needs.